If you book directly via this website, you're dealing directly with the owner of the house.
The benefits of booking directly include:
1. You'll pay much less than if you book through third-party websites because you don't pay commissions and neither do we. Depending on the time of the year (because the third-party websites use surge pricing on their commissions, like Uber) you can save many hundreds of dollars. You can test how much you'll save by pricing your dates on Booking.com, HomeAway/Stayz or AirBnB. Highly unlikely, but if it happens that the rate quoted is less, get in touch with me and I'll at least match it and take another $50 off your booking for having put you to the trouble.
2. Later check-out time. Earlier check-in time. If on the day of your departure, no guests are arriving we'll offer you an even later check out time. If possible, we'll organise for you to get in earlier if there are no guests staying immediately prior to you. Or even if there are, we can arrange for the manager to send you a text as soon as the cleaners have left.
3. Lower linen fee.
4. Bigger discounts on last-minute and three- and six-months-in-advance-bookings.
5. No extra per-person/per-night charges. (On third-party websites the extra person charges range from $5 to $10 per-person per-night.)
6. Bigger discounts for seven-night bookings and one-month stays.
7. Arrival gifts.
8. Finally, as a vetted previous guest, you can opt-in to the Pavilions House on the Beach special newsletters offering even more and bigger discounts as we aim to fill as many nights as possible on a book-direct basis.